ATLANTA – The nation’s premiere HME event kicks off in just 20 days—still enough time to decide to reinvigorate your business with a trip to Atlanta for Medtrade.
“I think people can expect a lightning rod,” says Mike Sperduti, CEO/owner of Emerge Sales Inc, when describing this year’s Medtrade, scheduled for Oct 20-23 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. “This is the time for business folks to get serious, so I hope to see everyone at Medtrade. It’s time to close out the year strong.”
• Attendees will discover New Solutions on the Expo Floor, thanks to more than 500 exhibitors. “The official tally is 505 exhibitors,” says Kevin Gaffney, group show director, Medtrade. “That amounts to 99.7% of the available floor space. Technically we are sold out, but we can add a few good-location booths to accommodate those still looking to participate and take advantage of what is expected to be a great show.”
• Medtrade represents an outstanding opportunity to learn from experts and find solutions in the classroom. Click here for a full listing of educational opportunities.
• Networking with fellow HME professionals is a sometimes overlooked aspect of the trade show experience, but chance meetings can be nothing less than transformative. “The networking is excellent,” confirms Mark T. Hatch, president, Integrated HomeCare Services, Rockford, Ill. “We have met owners like us at Medtrade who are willing to share ideas that are non competitive—new ideas and strategies. Medtrade is a great platform for that.” Click Here to see several networking opportunities.
• In-Depth Workshops: Getting to Medtrade on day one of the Oct 20-23 show could pay huge dividends for the rest of your year, and beyond. With four 7-hour workshops to choose from, attendees can begin the nation’s premiere HME trade show with a solid educational foundation.
• The 6-4-18 Series is back and promises vital information for attendees to use while strategizing for survival and success through the next eighteen months. The six sessions are included with conference pass, and expo attendees may add the 6-4-18 series to their registration for $49.
• Providers who wish to register for Medtrade should CLICK HERE.
• The full link for registration is http://registration.experientevent.com/showmth141/default.aspx?flowcode=att
• Pricing for events can be found at https://www.medtrade.com/attendee/pricing.shtml
• All sessions at Medtrade and their descriptions can be found here: https://www.medtrade.com/conference/conference-sessions.shtml
Exhibitors have already bought 98% of the floor space at the Georgia World Congress Center in anticipation of what could be the most important Medtrade in the event’s long history. For a complete list of exhibitors and/or additional information about the show, visit www.medtrade.com.