OVERLAND PARK, KS—In a move that highlights the growing importance of capturing patient revenue, business management software mainstay Brightree LLC will enter into a relationship with Strategic AR. Strategic AR is a software and services company focused on helping HME providers automate patient billing workflows and collections.
The two companies will reportedly work together on joint marketing and product development initiatives that will facilitate a more streamlined patient collection and payment posting experience for Brightree customers.
“Patient collection has recently become a critical issue as HME providers redefine their business models to accommodate for the sharp decline in Medicare reimbursement rates and rapid adoption of high-deductible insurance plans,” said Dave Cormack, president and CEO of Brightree. “Using staff to manually call patients is no longer an option for many providers. Now, modern technology solutions such as those from Brightree and Strategic AR can reduce outstanding accounts receivable balances, create operational efficiencies, and provide patients with a simple, positive experience either online or over the phone.”
Strategic AR leverages traditional mail, voice response, and online technologies to engage patients and secure faster payment. Integration with the Brightree® billing and business management platform will allow customers who use both systems to easily and accurately identify patients who need to be contacted, reduce staff time associated with posting payments, and provide a seamless experience for patients online.
“We are thrilled that our customers will have a tighter integration between their Brightree business management platform and our collection platform,” said Kevin Winkley, founder and CEO of Strategic AR. “The efficiencies customers will gain from the two systems working seamlessly will allow them to redeploy resources to more strategic activities that help grow their businesses and navigate the challenging environment in which they must operate today.”
Making the Most of the Medtrade Experience
Those who wish to take full advantage of educational opportunities may wish to arrive on Monday, Oct 7, where they can choose from among several workshops and/or seminars—including an in-depth presentation from Brightree. No fewer than eight workshops and seminars are on tap for Monday, Oct 7, at Medtrade Orlando.
Featured presentations are:
• Using Brightree As a “Business Management Tool: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM – Speaker: Kathy Quehl, Training Team Leader, Brightree
• HME Sales Management Revenue Growth Summit: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Speaker: Mike Sperduti, President and CEO, Emerge Sales Inc
• Success in Diversification: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Speakers: Mark Higley, Rob Baumhover, Mike Mallaro
• Keeping Your Business Ahead of the Digital Curve: Tactical Strategies for Online and Content Marketing: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Speakers: Anna McDevitt, Owner, Laboratory Marketing, Lisa Wells, Get Social Consulting LLC
• Operational Efficiencies in Today’s Marketplace: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Speaker: Miriam Lieber, President, Lieber Consulting LLC
• Keep Your Hard-Earned Money: Surviving Medicare Part B DME Audits-A Hands-On Review: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Speakers: Mary Ellen Conway, President, Capital Healthcare Group, Denise Fletcher, Attorney, Brown & Fortunato, and Wayne van Halem, President, The van Halem Group, LLC
• Mobility Documentation and Evaluations Then and Now: What is really needed? How do I get it?: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Speakers: Peggy Walker, RN, Director of Reimbursement, US Rehab/VGM; Elizabeth Cole, MSPT, ATP, Director of Clinical Rehab Services, US Rehab/VGM
• THERAFIRM Certified Fitter’s Training Course: Understanding Venous Disease and the Business of Compression Hosiery: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM – Speaker: Evan McGill, National Sales Manager, a division of Knit Rite
“For those who make the commitment to attend Medtrade, choosing a multi-hour educational opportunity on the first day is a great way to maximize the full benefits of the show,” says Kevin Gaffney, group show director, Medtrade. “These seminars and workshops offer the chance to gain in-depth knowledge. Registration for any of these sessions includes complementary access to the Expo. Some of these sessions also qualify attendees to access the Medtrade Conference as well at no extra charge. Visit Medtrade.com for complete details and to register.
Early bird registration is now open for Medtrade Orlando, the largest trade show in the U.S. focused exclusively on HME. Medtrade is designed to give today’s providers the highest quality educational, networking, and advocacy opportunities—and the largest selection of HME products under one roof. Significant savings are available to providers who register sometime in the next two months through early bird rates.
Click here to register for Medtrade Orlando.