ATLANTA – Brightree®, a provider of cloud-based clinical, business management, and billing software solutions for the post-acute care industry, will be hosting Brightree Summit – Tools of the Trade, from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on October 26, 2015.
Taking place at the Georgia World Congress Center, in Atlanta, Georgia, the Summit is an educational event being held in conjunction with the Medtrade conference. It is intended to provide a forum for HME and DME providers interested in improving operations and efficiency to hear from their industry peers and learn Brightree best practices. By scheduling the Summit alongside Medtrade, conference attendees can make effective use of time and travel budgets to attend these two industry events at one time.
“As our industry continues to face increasing regulatory and reduced reimbursement pressures, providers continually look to improve their operational efficiencies,” said Dave Cormack, president and CEO of Brightree. “Our vision for this event is to enrich the Medtrade experience beyond the showroom floor to enable our customers to learn how to improve operations and efficiency, and share insights and innovations with some of the brightest leaders in the DME business.”
Attendees at the Summit will have the opportunity to:
• Attend educational sessions within executive, billing and operational tracks to learn best practices and strategies for increasing ROI and maximizing productivity.
• Meet with Brightree consultants during “Ask the Expert” sessions to ask specific questions to maximize the usefulness of Brightree solutions.
• Gain hands-on experience during training sessions featuring topics on inventory and ePurchasing, pricing, basics of sales orders, and utilizing dashboards.
• Hear from Tom Ryan of AAHomecare on legislative efforts in Washington D.C., and network with Brightree’s executive team during an evening cocktail reception following Summit sessions.
• Enjoy time with industry peers at Brightree’s Party at The Tabernacle, being held on Wednesday, Oct 28, from 7:00 – 11:00 p.m.
“The Brightree Summit is a great way to maximize Day One with in-depth knowledge from an industry leader,” says Kevin Gaffney, group show director, Medtrade. “If you’re looking to boost your acumen on the operations side, the Summit is an excellent choice.”
By registering for the Brightree Summit, attendees will automatically receive free access to the Medtrade Expo (show floor). Early bird pricing for both the Summit and Medtrade ends on Sept 18. For more information, and to register for the summit, visit: http://www.brightree.com/summit.html.
Follow the Brightree Summit on Twitter by using #BTSummit15 and visit Brightree booth #1345 at Medtrade.