LAS VEGAS – An integrated interface between Brightree HME and PPM Fulfillment has been finalized, and Medtrade Spring attendees will get a good look when the show begins in late March.
Brightree is a provider of cloud-based clinical, billing and business management software solutions for the post-acute care industry, and PPM Fulfillment is a full-service warehouse and logistics provider specializing in drop-shipping CPAP supplies.
With the newly-formed Brightree Fulfillment Services, Brightree customers can now streamline business processes and improve time to reimbursement with direct-to-patient shipping of HME supplies from PPM Fulfillment, dramatically reducing shipping and inventory costs. The no-fee integration expands Brightree’s partner ecosystem of software and services companies.
“In today’s healthcare environment, providers are always pursuing new opportunities to improve the patient experience while also reducing operating costs,” said Rob Boeye, executive vice president, Sales, at Brightree. “The interface with PPM Fulfillment will enable our customers to easily order and track delivery of homecare products for faster reimbursements, greater patient satisfaction, and reduced inventory and carrying costs.”
By simplifying the shipping confirmation and delivery tracking process with PPM Fulfillment, Brightree Fulfillment Services enables HME providers to:
• improve patient satisfaction with order specific delivery and tracking information;
• reduce inventory cost with direct drop shipments to patients;
• speed up the billing process for faster reimbursements; and
• proactively notify patients when an order is scheduled to be delivered.
“Brightree will be demonstrating the new interface, and answering questions, when Medtrade Spring convenes March 30-April 1, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas,” says Boeye. “Come by Booth #317.”
those who attend any of three six-hour workshops, or one Fitter’s
Course (all scheduled for 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on Monday, March 30),
the pay-off is in-depth understanding. – See more at:
• Brightree is also offering a 6-hour workshop, scheduled for 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on Monday, March 30, at Medtrade Spring. For more information on the Brightree workshop, and all the workshops happening on day one, Click Here. To register for any of the workshops, Click Here.
General registration is open for Medtrade Spring, scheduled for March 30-April 1 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. Anyone who has any questions about the registration process should call: (877) 914-4677 (toll free) or (240) 439-2984 (International residents) between the hours of 9:00 am – 6:00 pm EST, or email: MedtradeSpring@Experient-Inc.com.