Exhibit at the Largest Home Medical Equipment Tradeshow in the US
Medtrade brings together more HME providers under one roof than any other industry event in the US. Get in front of owners, executives, sales managers, and other decision-makers from HME companies, distributors/wholesalers, pharmacies, home health agencies, sleep centers, and more.
Over 84% of the attendees at Medtrade play a role in purchasing, making this tradeshow the most effective way to get in front of medical equipment, product, and service buyers.
Connect with HME Providers from Across the Country
The HME industry continues to change but one thing remains the same – the growing demand for the latest products and technology by HME providers and their patients/customers. At Medtrade, providers from across the US (with some international attendees from Canada, Mexico, China, France, Germany, and United Kingdom), will be actively seeking the newest HME products and services that best serve their customers’ needs and their bottom line.
We asked Medtrade attendees to compare the influence of seeing a product at Medtrade versus other options (online, showrooms, etc), and 73% said that seeing a product at the show was more influential. Don’t miss out! Sign up to exhibit at Medtrade and get in front of these HME providers – showcase your company’s products and services, improve your relationships with current customers, create new alliances and stay current on industry issues by upgrading to our exhibitor conference.
It's the show of shows if you are in the DME industry.”
There are a lot more engaged people at Medtrade. If they come to the booth and they are interested, it’s not just a courtesy. They are there because there is a need.”
The Medtrade Audience Includes:
- Home Medical Equipment providers
- Specialty homecare providers
- Home health agencies
- Pharmacy-based and chain HME retailers
- In-Patient facilities
…all looking for the products and services offered by your company!
What can exhibiting at a Medtrade event do for you?
- Be a part of the largest home healthcare expositions in the US
- Help you generate numerous highly qualified leads in just two days
- Educate your target audience about the value of your products
- Market your company to targeted audiences with buying power
- Introduce and test new products and services
- Maximize your marketing dollars and ROI
- Reach your clients and prospects in new ways
- Partner with industry leaders
- Promote brand image and build public awareness
- Set yourself apart from your competitors
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers
- Network with your peers
- SELL your products!
Companies A-S, #
Group Sales Manager
Europe, Middle East, Africa
Asia (including but not limited to Taiwan, China, Japan, Singapore, Australia)
Formosa Cultural Corporation
François Coutret, Vice-President
Taiwan Office 886282273289
China Office 862165217118
Future Show Dates
Expo: March 28-29
Las Vegas, NV
Conference: October 15-17
Expo: October 16-17
Georgia World Congress Center