Registration Service Center
- Medtrade Spring is a trade event.
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed on the show floor. Proof of age required.
- No cameras or video equipment allowed on show floor. Violators will be prosecuted.
- No strollers or rolling carts larger than airline carry-on size are permitted on the show floor.
- Cancellation requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org February 23, 2018 and will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
- No refunds are available to persons who register after February 23, 2018.
- All refunds are issued after the last day of the show.
- No refunds will be made for Expo/Show Floor Only and/or for Special Events.
- An organization may substitute one person for another without penalty.
- Emerald Expositions reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Medtrade Non-Exhibiting Industry Supplier, Producer, or Manufacturer Policy (NONEX): Expo floor registration is open to industry professionals only. Manufacturers/Producers and certain distributors of HME equipment and suppliers who do not exhibit in the show will be charged a minimum of $500 per person admission to the show floor or $699 to attend the expo and the conference (rates depend on time of registration). Badges will be limited to five (5) from any approved NONEX company. NONEX’s who have not exhibited at a Medtrade event before can attend one Medtrade event to evaluate the event for future participation. Access to the show by NONEX’s will be limited to executive level personnel only – no sales titles. Consistent with our current policy, approved or unapproved NONEX’s will not be allowed under any circumstance to hold offsite events at show appointed hotel properties. Medtrade reserves the right to accept or reject registrations and to cancel any previously accepted reservations, at any time, at its sole discretion, without liability to the registrant or any other party. This long-standing policy was instituted to maintain the professional environment and integrity of the show, while protecting the interests of our attendees and exhibitors.
- Exhibiting companies may bring up to four employees per 100 square feet of exhibit space and invite unlimited qualified customers or prospects. If you are interested in exhibiting, please click here.
Video / Photo Policy
NOTICE REGARDING AUDIO/VIDEO RECORDING OF EVENTS
When you enter a Emerald Expositions event, you will be entering an area where photography, video and audio recording may occur.
By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on web sites, or any other purpose by Emerald Expositions and its affiliates and representatives. You release Emerald Expositions, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.
By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, streaming, webcasting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such exhibiting, broadcasting, webcasting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by Emerald Expositions or the person or entity designated to do so by Emerald Expositions.
You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the event.