LAS VEGAS – Are these the best of times or the worst of times for the HME industry? However you answer this question, you’re right. There are two schools of thought; the way winner’s view the recent industry changes and the way losers view it.
The winners focus on the fact that there are 10,000 baby boomers retiring every day and demand for home care equipment and services grows every minute. They recognize that more and more patients and providers need to pay for additional services out of pocket, and they live for this shake up in the market because competition is going by the wayside. Winners love figuring out how to make things work, and how to make money along the way.
The losers have a different mentality. They spend their time and energy focusing on problems, not solutions. They talk about how competitive bidding is destroying their business and how great things use to be.
If you have this mentality, try adopting a winning one. Change your thoughts and transform your business. When the going gets tough, the tough jump on a plane and go to Medtrade Spring because Medtrade Spring is where the smart and resourceful providers go to figure it all out.
At Medtrade Spring in just two weeks, there will be a bunch of highly motivated individuals all focused on one mission, and that is how to make the future bright for all of us HME folks. Take advantage of this fantastic moment in time to learn, grow, and take your business to new heights.
This simple point should be reason enough to go, but here are my top five reasons to go to Medtrade Spring:
1) Attend THE HME Growth Summit, where you will learn new PROVEN HME business models that are producing revenue increases of 20% to 50% (use promo code Emerge for a$50 discount).
2) Take advantage of the 6-4-18 Series which contains selected presentations on information EVERYONE needs.
3) You have more than 80 NEW vendors (in addition to hundreds of other exhibitors) with exciting new products to check out and evaluate at this show. There’s gotta be a few game-changers in that New Product pavilion. Storm the show floor and find the next product that will supercharge your business.
4) Stop by booth 1104 and experience for yourself the Laser Touch One – the miraculous pain relieving device that will double your retail sales! Free Pain Relief demonstrations all show long.
5) Stop by the VGM Village, say “hi” to my friends at VGM Forbin and check out their PowerWeb 4.0 which will take your HME business to the next level in web marketing. Learn profit driven online strategies to increase referrals and per patient revenues.
Go to the summit, go to the 6-4-18 Series, go to pavilion, and network. You will go home with the answers you are searching for. The winners will choose to go to Vegas, and the losers will choose to stay home. The choice is yours. See you in Las Vegas!
Click Here to Register for Medtrade Spring, which takes March 10-12 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.
Mike Sperduti is president and CEO of Mike Sperduti Sales, Emerge Sales, and Renewal Technologies.