EAST NORTHPORT, NY – These are incredibly challenging times, and defining moments for most HME business owners. The situation faced by many businesses now brings to memory an historical event that occurred in 1962.
At that time, President John F. Kennedy surveyed the landscape of the world and evolving threats we were to face as a country. He recognized that the traditional defense of our country was not going to remain effective in the future, and there was a need for a new way to address these challenges. We would need to create a new elite team to handle future challenges presented by insurrections, guerilla movements, and terrorist organizations—threats that could end life as we knew it.
As early as 1962, Kennedy took the initiative to build the world’s most elite military team comprised of the most highly skilled soldiers in the armed forces. They would come to be known as the SEALs. The SEALs would be triple threats, equally proficient and deadly in the sea, on air, and on land.
This elite team was hand selected to have the right physical and mental makeup, and had to be trained rigorously with advanced skills to meet new and evolving challenges. Today, the world is aware that the SEALs are the most elite soldiers in the military. They’re the team that killed Bin Laden, and Kennedy was right in thinking we needed this special force.
I raise this subject because today, your business and sales force is in need of HME SEALs. Your business and career will constantly face the threat of extinction. No matter how successful you have been in the past (and that includes yesterday), your future is uncertain. There are threats all around. It’s time you address this head on and develop a highly skilled, trained and elite business force to address these concerns.
The reality is that sales, profitability, and cash flow needs to be your top priority. The future of your business depends entirely on your ability to sell strategically, and we are now at an age where we need a new sales force with elite skills to meet these looming threats.
Companies from all over the US and Canada are taking action and attending the Mike Sperduti HME Sales Excellence workshop at Medtrade for one reason: to take back control of their business and financial destiny. We only have a few seats left so I am calling out to you if you want to work and learn with the best sales executives in North America and shape your business and income into what you want it to be.
The Mike Sperduti 7 Step Sales process is recognized as the best training program in the HME Industry and is featured on the cover of this month’s HomeCare magazine and will give you the training and skills to meet your sales objectives and have the confidence and knowing you will meet and defeat any challenge you will face. (Click Here to read the Homecare Magazine article)
Is your business and income where you really want it to be? Do you have what it takes to be an HME SEAL? How hard are you willing to work? How committed are you to being the best at your chosen profession? Are you prepared to make the commitment to excellence so you can face the never ending threats and have the confidence you will win?
If you hear that voice in your head say “yes “and feel now is the time to take your skills to a new level, then register or upgrade your Medtrade pass today for the Mike Sperduti HME Sales Excellence Workshop. I look forward to working with you.
Here is some more information on this workshop and the other fine sessions for those who are not in sales but wish to be the best in their chosen filed.
Here is more about this advanced sales workshop at Medtrade:
Mike Sperduti’s HME Sales Excellence Training
Monday, October 26 | 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Speakers: Mike Sperduti, President and CEO, Emerge Sales, Inc.
Mike Sperduti has developed the most intense and powerful sales training program our industry has ever seen. For the First time ever at Medtrade, Mike will teach you his step by step sales process that will show you exactly what you need to do and say to meet your sales quota, income goals and serve an abundance of new patients. Register today and you will learn:
• How to turn a medical facility that you have no relationship with into a referring account in 4-6wks
• The most effective Sales and UpCare technique that will immediately increase your new patient referrals and revenues. (This one strategy will pay for your entire Medtrade experience including airfare. Hotels, meals and fun!)
• How to skillfully handle and overcome objections like “We are happy with our HME current provider” or “It’s the patient’s choice”• Proven relationship building strategies and conversational talking points that you will put in “your own words” to be brilliant during every customer conversation- from your first meeting to getting you first patient
• How to handle the referral source who plays games with you and NEVER refers a patient
• How to make the closing process easy, effortless and never pressured
• How to win friendship and influence with all gatekeepers
• A guaranteed way to grow your business and win new customers and patients!
Click Here for more information…
Mike Sperduti is president/founder of the Mike Sperduti Companies, East Northport, NY.
If sales is not your focus then I suggest you attend other workshops for in-depth training and knowledge. There are two additional six-hour workshops; one Fitter’s Course (all scheduled for 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., on Monday, Oct 26); or the inaugural Brightree Summit – Tools of the Trade, a 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. array of educational tracks with several sessions and hands-on training from which to choose.
See details below on the additional workshops, the fitter’s course, and the Brightree Summit.
Brightree Summit: Tools of the Trade Oct 26 • 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, session times vary
Join Brightree experts and your peers on Monday, October 26, for nearly a dozen educational sessions, as well as roundtable discussions, ask-the-expert sessions, hands-on training, and a cocktail reception. Registration also includes complimentary access to the Brightree Party at the Tabernacle on Wednesday evening (10/28).
Compression Therapy and Its Application in the Management of Venous Disease
Monday, October 26, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm – C208
Speaker: Judith Brannan, Associate Director of Education/Medical Affairs, SIGVARIS Inc
Approved for 7.5 credits through ABC and 7.0 credits through BOC This workshop will cover the following objectives:
• Describe the anatomy & physiology of the venous system, including pathophysiology of venous disease • Define Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI)
• Define Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
• Identify which Diabetic patient will benefit from graduated compression.
• Define Compression Therapy and its application in venous disease & treatment
• Describe indications and contraindications for compression
• Demonstrate proper measuring & fitting of compression garments
• Understand the role of a compression garment fitter
• Identify how to grow your compression business and merchandising
An Introduction to the Certified Durable Medical Equipment Specialist (CDME)
Monday, Oct 26, 10:00am – 4:00pm – C209
Speaker: Jeff Price, MP, Chief Operations Officer, Board of Certification/Accreditation (BOC), in collaboration with MED Group
The Certified DME Specialist (CDME) is a person who demonstrates broad knowledge of the DME/supply industry, including prescription verification, intake process, product selection, dispensing and setup, documentation, billing, compliance, and performance management. This workshop will cover the scope of practice for the CDME and prepare attendees to take the CDME examination.
Discover the value of the CDME for facilities in a challenging industry climate and how to market the credential to customers, referral sources, and third party payors. Certified Durable Medical Equipment Specialist (CDME) Exam Participants can take the CDME exam at Medtrade on Wednesday, October 28 from 8:00-10:00 AM, for an additional $50 (If not participating in workshop, exam is $150). This price includes the application and exam fees. To qualify, participants will submit their application and documentation to BOC before taking the exam.
New Foundations, Unlimited Possibilities
Monday, Oct 26, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm – C210
Speakers: Dan Greyn, Senior, Systems Consultant; Gail Turner, Senior Systems Consultant; Joe Simanton, Senior Product Owner; Cole Helmer, Support Specialist, Computers Unlimited
TIMS software from Computers Unlimited is an all-in-one solution for patient intake, claims processing, document management, business intelligence, asset control, financial management and more. During this workshop, attendees will learn about new and innovative capabilities available in TIMS.
• Start the intake process the right way with in-bound document routing and imaging tools
• Extend the power of patient intake with user-defined workflows and customizable forms
• Simplify complex payer billing requirements with a powerful new billing rules engine
• Gain complete control over the documentation and authorization requirements of payers, physicians and patients with a flexible document management system
• Utilize dynamic work lists to super charge business processes and employee productivity
• Measure business and employee productivity with customized reports and Excel pivot tables
• Realize new levels of asset control with the industry’s most comprehensive rental equipment management system
• TIMS has gone mobile! Utilize IPad and Android tablets for your medical delivery needs
• Reduce delivery costs with Roadnet Technologies’ real-time dynamic routing capabilities Drive new efficiencies for your sleep business with web based CPAP compliance tools
Gain insight on how your unique business requirements can be addressed through using TIMS and CU’s application development resources.
Click Below for more information on Workshop Pricing.