ORLANDO, FL – A new Oct 7 (Monday) seminar joins a stellar lineup at this year’s Medtrade. Keeping Your Business Ahead of the Digital Curve: Tactical Strategies for Online and Content Marketing features two industry experts outlining a one-of-a-kind program to help providers stay ahead of the digital curve and maintain a competitive edge.
Speakers Anna McDevitt, owner of Laboratory Marketing, and Lisa Wells, Get Social Consulting LLC, will teach participants:
• the fundamentals of creating compelling web content that generates traffic online and in the store;
• how to sync online marketing programs with store sales efforts and goals for growth; and
• ways to develop relationships with online consumers that translate to increased retail visits.
The seminar takes place on Monday, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. “Online marketing is a proven way for small business to take on big business, whether it’s in the form of cash sales, customer loyalty programs, or advancing brand awareness,” says Kevin Gaffney, group show director, Medtrade. “Attending this Medtrade workshop will give you access to the tips, tools and marketing strategies used by two of the HME industry’s leading experts in this area.”
Making the Most of the Medtrade Experience
Those who wish to take full advantage of educational opportunities may wish to arrive on Monday, Oct 7, where they can choose from among several workshops and/or seminars—including an in-depth presentation from Brightree. No fewer than eight workshops and seminars are on tap for Monday, Oct 7, at Medtrade Orlando.
Featured presentations are:
• Using Brightree As a “Business Management Tool: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM – Speaker: Kathy Quehl, Training Team Leader, Brightree
• HME Sales Management Revenue Growth Summit: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Speaker: Mike Sperduti, President and CEO, Emerge Sales Inc
• Success in Diversification: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Speakers: Mark Higley, Rob Baumhover, Mike Mallaro
• Keeping Your Business Ahead of the Digital Curve: Tactical Strategies for Online and Content Marketing: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Speakers: Anna McDevitt, Owner, Laboratory Marketing, Lisa Wells, Get Social Consulting LLC
• Operational Efficiencies in Today’s Marketplace: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Speaker: Miriam Lieber, President, Lieber Consulting LLC
• Keep Your Hard-Earned Money: Surviving Medicare Part B DME Audits-A Hands-On Review: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Speakers: Mary Ellen Conway, President, Capital Healthcare Group, Denise Fletcher, Attorney, Brown & Fortunato, and Wayne van Halem, President, The van Halem Group, LLC
• Mobility Documentation and Evaluations Then and Now: What is really needed? How do I get it?: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Speakers: Peggy Walker, RN, Director of Reimbursement, US Rehab/VGM; Elizabeth Cole, MSPT, ATP, Director of Clinical Rehab Services, US Rehab/VGM
• THERAFIRM Certified Fitter’s Training Course: Understanding Venous Disease and the Business of Compression Hosiery: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM – Speaker: Evan McGill, National Sales Manager, a division of Knit Rite
“For those who make the commitment to attend Medtrade, choosing a multi-hour educational opportunity on the first day is a great way to maximize the full benefits of the show,” says Gaffney. “These seminars and workshops offer the chance to gain in-depth knowledge.” Registration for any of these sessions includes complementary access to the Expo. Some of these sessions also qualify attendees to access the Medtrade Conference as well at no extra charge. Visit Medtrade.com for complete details and to register.
Early bird registration is now open for Medtrade Orlando, the largest trade show in the U.S. focused exclusively on HME. Medtrade is designed to give today’s providers the highest quality educational, networking, and advocacy opportunities—and the largest selection of HME products under one roof.
Significant savings are available to providers who register sometime in the next two months through early bird rates.
Click here to register for Medtrade Orlando.