ATLANTA – Join leaders and representatives of state associations for the best of both worlds – networking and learning. Enjoy a cocktail, grab some light snacks, and meet with others from your part of the country and discuss issues, such as Medicaid, that are specific to your state. Space at each state’s table is limited, so register early! Add-on to your registration.
Look out for social media promotion about the talks on our Facebook & Twitter accounts. Feel free to share this content on your own social media accounts.
• State Talks are scheduled for Wednesday, October 22, from 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Alabama Durable Medical Equipment Association
Arizona Medical Equipment Suppliers Association
Assoc. for Tennessee Home Oxygen & Medical Equipment Services
Colorado Association for Medical Equipment Services
Florida Alliance of Home Care Services
Florida Association of Medical Equipment Suppliers
Georgia Association of Medical Equipment Suppliers
Great Lakes Home Medical Services Association
Home Medical Equipment and Services Association of New England
Jersey Association of Medical Equipment Suppliers
Medical Equipment Suppliers Association
Michigan Association for Home Care
Midwest Association for Medical Equipment Services
New York Medical Equipment Providers Association
North Carolina Association for Medical Equipment Services
Ohio Association of Medical Equipment Services
Pennsylvania Association of Medical Suppliers
South Carolina Medical Equipment Services Association
Virginia Association of Durable Medical Equipment Companies
Wisconsin Association of Medical Equipment Services
• Providers who wish to register for Medtrade should CLICK HERE.
• The full link for registration is http://registration.experientevent.com/showmth141/default.aspx?flowcode=att
• Pricing for events can be found at https://www.medtrade.com/attendee/pricing.shtml
• All sessions at Medtrade and their descriptions can be found here: https://www.medtrade.com/conference/conference-sessions.shtml
Exhibitors have already bought 98% of the floor space at the Georgia World Congress Center in anticipation of what could be the most important Medtrade in the event’s long history. For a complete list of exhibitors and/or additional information about the show, visit www.medtrade.com.