LAS VEGAS – To those who are already in Las Vegas, I am delighted to welcome you to the Nevada desert for Medtrade Spring 2014. We have worked hard to develop the best possible sales, marketing, education, and networking opportunities—and our goal is to help you get inspired with all the ideas and solutions you will learn and share this week.
For those still pondering attendance to the Expo (March 11 and March 12), walk-up registration is featuring a “special discount” on Expo Floor passes. Just mention you learned about the “special discount” in Medtrade Monday, and you will have access to the Expo Floor, which is open from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday and 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday.
If you’re here today, or plan on arriving in the next couple days, know that the entire Medtrade Spring team and advisors have worked hard to bring to you thought leaders who will provide new ideas, creative business strategies, and renewed inspiration to help grow your business.
A few helpful tips…
• First time at the show? Join us for our First Timers Orientation, Tuesday, March 11 at 8:00 am in the South Pacific A room.
• This year’s show will run Monday-Wednesday with the Expo open on Tuesday and Wednesday.
• Expo hours will be 10am-4pm Tuesday and 10am-2pm on Wednesday.
• The workshops begin on Monday morning and include full conference & Expo access.
• Conference session will begin Monday afternoon, note some sessions will run for an hour and a half.
• Check the directory for conference sessions open to all attendees regardless of badge type.
• Get the latest updates at AAHomecare’s Washington Update, open to all attendees on Tuesday, March 11, from 8:30 am – 9:45 am in the South Pacific F Room.
And a few additional things to consider…
• If surviving the initial onslaught of CB2 is your focus, be sure to take advantage of our new 6~4~18 series, six sessions focused on topics to help you survive and succeed over the next 18 months – OPEN TO ALL ATTENDEES!
• Medicare Update Sessions are also open to all attendees.
• Check out the exciting, innovative products offered at the New Product Pavilion, sponsored by Homecare Magazine, and the Emerging Company Pavilion sponsored by HIRA.
• The new Power Lunch roundtable event will take place on Tuesday.
• AAHomecare’s Stand Up for Homecare Reception is on Tuesday evening.
• The Homecare
Works! Beer Garden networking venue, sponsored by Infopia USA, is in
action Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons on the show floor.
• Be sure to visit
the AAHomecare (Booth #829), VGM (Booth #700), and MED Group (Booth #429) booths and find out how you can get
involved to build a stronger HME industry.
And finally, a
sincere thanks to all of the exhibiting companies and sponsors of this
year’s show. Your ongoing support of Medtrade Spring, Medtrade, and the
HME industry is appreciated.
Again, welcome to Medtrade Spring. Feel free to reach out to me, or anyone on our team if we can do anything to improve your show experience. Enjoy the show, and I hope to see you here in Las Vegas.
Kevin M. Gaffney, CEM, is group show director, Medtrade Spring.