ATLANTA – Imagine you or your sales team being able to communicate so clear and concise that referral sources and patients can’t resist doing business with you. And writing and presentations skills that are so powerful that persuade them to give you the business over your competition. When you decide to register for the Mike Sperduti HME Sales Excellence Training Workshop, you will learn those skills and choose to be among the best in the HME industry.
With the proven 7 Step Sales process, you’ll make sales calls, write letters and emails that few can resist. You will be able to create compelling value propositions that naturally and easily let your customer see, hear and feel you are the right choice for their business. You will be equipped to conduct meaningful conversations that outshine the competition and give your customers the confidence and trust that you will take care of them.
If you choose to register for the Mike Sperduti HME Sales Excellence workshop now, you will gain new skills that will produce immediate results and you will command a higher income from all the new business you generate. The 7 Step Sales process is recognized as the best training program in the HME Industry and is featured on the cover of this month’s HomeCare magazine (click here to read the article).
What do HME sales people say and feel about the 7 Step Sales process? Here is a letter we received from Kristen Donnelly of Acceleron Medical.
“The 7 Step Sales Process was an excellent course in how to be a superstar sales professional. The class was designed to make you take a look at how you are selling and catapult you into stardom. The 7 Step Sales Process taught me how to effectively communicate with people using their different learning styles (personality types). Mike also taught me to customize every sales call to the clients’ needs by profiling them correctly, this entails finding out how many people in the office, what type of patients they serve, I would not call on pediatricians the same way I would obstetricians. I also learned that making appointments is well received with offices as the decision maker will carve out time for you, which will mean you can give them a more personal call.”
According to Albert Einstein the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Well before taking this course I was insane; I showed up to physicians’ offices with no appointment, told the office manager or physician why my company and product was so great and left my paperwork. After taking this course I am on the way to becoming a superstar sales professional, I have learned to build good rapport with referral sources and communicate effectively both professionally and personally.”
I am calling out to you – if you want to be the best. I am calling out to the fearless who want to push themselves to achieve excellence. I am calling out to all agents of change who see opportunity in this new era of healthcare. Competitive Bidding, cash pay sales, decreasing margins has created a chaotic business environment. Now is the time to capitalize on that chaos and Emerge.
If you decide to register for the Mike Sperduti HME Sales Excellence Workshop, it will be the best decision you make for your business or we will refund your entire investment. Now when you think about it, you can look forward to Medtrade and have every reason to say “yes” and register for this advanced sales training workshop.
Mike Sperduti’s HME Sales Excellence Training
Monday, October 26 | 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Speakers: Mike Sperduti, President and CEO, Emerge Sales, Inc.
Mike Sperduti has developed the most intense and powerful sales training program our industry has ever seen. For the First time ever at Medtrade, Mike will teach you his step by step sales process that will show you exactly what you need to do and say to meet your sales quota, income goals and serve an abundance of new patients. Register today and you will learn:
• How to turn a medical facility that you have no relationship with into a referring account in 4-6wks
• The most effective Sales and UpCare technique that will immediately increase your new patient referrals and revenues. (This one strategy will pay for your entire Medtrade experience including airfare. Hotels, meals and fun!)
• How to skillfully handle and overcome objections like “We are happy with our HME current provider” or “It’s the patient’s choice”• Proven relationship building strategies and conversational talking points that you will put in “your own words” to be brilliant during every customer conversation- from your first meeting to getting you first patient
• How to handle the referral source who plays games with you and NEVER refers a patient
• How to make the closing process easy, effortless and never pressured
• How to win friendship and influence with all gatekeepers
• A guaranteed way to grow your business and win new customers and patients!!!!
Click Here for more information…
Mike Sperduti is president/founder of the Mike Sperduti Companies, East Northport, NY.
If you are not interested in sales, there are other fantastic workshops. Those who want in-depth understanding in a multi-hour setting may instead choose to attend any of two additional six-hour workshops; one Fitter’s Course (all scheduled for 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., on Monday, Oct 26); or the inaugural Brightree Summit – Tools of the Trade, a 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. array of educational tracks with several sessions and hands-on training from which to choose.
See details below on the additional workshops, the fitter’s course, and the Brightree Summit.
Brightree Summit: Tools of the Trade
Oct 26 • 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, session times vary
Join Brightree experts and your peers on Monday, October 26, for nearly a dozen educational sessions, as well as roundtable discussions, ask-the-expert sessions, hands-on training, and a cocktail reception. Registration also includes complimentary access to the Brightree Party at the Tabernacle on Wednesday evening (10/28).
Compression Therapy and Its Application in the Management of Venous Disease
Monday, October 26, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm – C208
Speaker: Judith Brannan, Associate Director of Education/Medical Affairs, SIGVARIS Inc
Approved for 7.5 credits through ABC and 7.0 credits through BOC
This workshop will cover the following objectives:
• Describe the anatomy & physiology of the venous system, including pathophysiology of venous disease
• Define Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI)
• Define Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
• Identify which Diabetic patient will benefit from graduated compression.
• Define Compression Therapy and its application in venous disease & treatment
• Describe indications and contraindications for compression
• Demonstrate proper measuring & fitting of compression garments
• Understand the role of a compression garment fitter
• Identify how to grow your compression business and merchandising
An Introduction to the Certified Durable Medical Equipment Specialist (CDME)
Monday, Oct 26, 10:00am – 4:00pm – C209
Speaker: Jeff Price, MP, Chief Operations Officer, Board of Certification/Accreditation (BOC), in collaboration with MED Group
The Certified DME Specialist (CDME) is a person who demonstrates broad knowledge of the DME/supply industry, including prescription verification, intake process, product selection, dispensing and setup, documentation, billing, compliance, and performance management. This workshop will cover the scope of practice for the CDME and prepare attendees to take the CDME examination. Discover the value of the CDME for facilities in a challenging industry climate and how to market the credential to customers, referral sources, and third party payors. Certified Durable Medical Equipment Specialist (CDME) Exam Participants can take the CDME exam at Medtrade on Wednesday, October 28 from 8:00-10:00 AM, for an additional $50 (If not participating in workshop, exam is $150). This price includes the application and exam fees. To qualify, participants will submit their application and documentation to BOC before taking the exam.
New Foundations, Unlimited Possibilities
Monday, Oct 26, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm – C210 Speakers: Dan Greyn, Senior, Systems Consultant; Gail Turner, Senior Systems Consultant; Joe Simanton, Senior Product Owner; Cole Helmer, Support Specialist, Computers Unlimited
TIMS software from Computers Unlimited is an all-in-one solution for patient intake, claims processing, document management, business intelligence, asset control, financial management and more. During this workshop, attendees will learn about new and innovative capabilities available in TIMS.
• Start the intake process the right way with in-bound document routing and imaging tools
• Extend the power of patient intake with user-defined workflows and customizable forms
• Simplify complex payer billing requirements with a powerful new billing rules engine
• Gain complete control over the documentation and authorization requirements of payers, physicians and patients with a flexible document management system
• Utilize dynamic work lists to super charge business processes and employee productivity
• Measure business and employee productivity with customized reports and Excel pivot tables
• Realize new levels of asset control with the industry’s most comprehensive rental equipment management system
• TIMS has gone mobile! Utilize IPad and Android tablets for your medical delivery needs
• Reduce delivery costs with Roadnet Technologies’ real-time dynamic routing capabilities
Drive new efficiencies for your sleep business with web based CPAP compliance tools Gain insight on how your unique business requirements can be addressed through using TIMS and CU’s application development resources