ATLANTA – The nation’s premiere HME event kicks off today, still enough time to make a road trip to Atlanta for days two, three, and four.
• Providers who wish to attend Medtrade can buy tickets on any day of the show. For an additional $49, Expo only attendees can choose to get an upgrade that grants access to all 6-4-18 sessions. Click Here to register.
• Attendees will discover new solutions on the Expo floor, thanks to more than 500 exhibitors—including about 100 exhibitors making their Medtrade debuts with never-before-seen products. Click Here to see the full exhibitor list.
• Medtrade’s New Product Showcase is where you get a chance to touch and feel the most innovative HME products which have been on the market for less than one year. Click Here to see a list of New Product Showcase products.
• The 6-4-18 Series is back and promises vital information for attendees to use while strategizing for survival and success through the next eighteen months. The six sessions are included with conference pass, and expo attendees may add the 6-4-18 series to their registration for $49.
• In cooperation with VGM and KC Fixtures, Medtrade is presenting Ideas in Retail: Point-of-Purchase & Small Spaces. This area will showcase point-of-purchase (POP) displays that are either vendor supplied or racks that you can fill with your choice of products to create a custom POP display. These options are also great for businesses that lack retail space but can benefit by adding a product line or creating a display with complementary products. Learn what options are available for your retail environment by visiting Ideas in Retail. View Participants Here.
• Medtrade represents an outstanding opportunity to learn from experts and find solutions in the classroom. Click here for a full listing of educational opportunities.
• Networking with fellow HME professionals is a sometimes overlooked aspect of the trade show experience, but chance meetings can be nothing less than transformative. “The networking is excellent,” confirms Mark T. Hatch, president, Integrated HomeCare Services, Rockford, Ill. “We have met owners like us at Medtrade who are willing to share ideas that are non competitive—new ideas and strategies. Medtrade is a great platform for that.” Click Here to see several networking opportunities.
• In-Depth Workshops: Getting to Medtrade on day one of the Oct 20-23 show could pay huge dividends for the rest of your year, and beyond. With four 7-hour workshops to choose from, attendees can begin the nation’s premiere HME trade show with a solid educational foundation.
• Joni & Friends Founder to Speak at HME Christian Fellowship Event at Medtrade – The 4th annual HME Christian Fellowship Event takes place on Wednesday at 1:00 p.m. in Room #C302 with keynote speaker Joni Eareckson Tada.
Joni is the CEO and founder of Joni & Friends, an international
disability Christian ministry whose programs such as Wheels for the
World have donated over 100,000 wheelchairs to severely disabled
individuals in 3rd world countries. After becoming a quadriplegic as a
teen, she went on to become a passionate Christian advocate who has
appeared on Larry King Live 4 times, met with US Presidents about
disability issues, and written nearly 50 books on disability and her
faith in Christ.
Joni will speak at this event via Web conference from her
International Disability Center in California, and representatives from
Joni & Friends will be at Medtrade during this event and at the Joni
& Friends booth (#2308) on the trade show floor. The event is open
to all Medtrade attendees. Tickets to help cover the cost of the event
are only $15 and are available online or at the door. Due to limited
space, early registration is suggested by visiting: www.christianfellowship14.eventbrite.com.
Exhibition by US Power Soccer Association
Medtrade is honored and excited to have the US Power Soccer Association present two exhibition games on the show floor. Power Soccer is the first competitive team sport designed and developed specifically for power wheelchair users. Athletes’ disabilities include quadriplegia, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy, and many others. The game is usually played in a gymnasium on a regulation basketball court. Two teams of four players attack, defend, and spin-kick a 13-inch soccer ball in a skilled and challenging game similar to able-bodied soccer. Two short exhibition games will be played on Wednesday, Oct 22 at 11:00 am and at 2:00 pm. Attendees and members of the press are invited to ask any questions they may have at an 11:30 Q&A session.
• The full link for registration is http://registration.experientevent.com/showmth141/default.aspx?flowcode=att
• Pricing for events can be found at http://www.medtrade.com/attendee/pricing.shtml
• All sessions at Medtrade and their descriptions can be found here: http://www.medtrade.com/conference/conference-sessions.shtml
Exhibitors have bought 99.8% of the floor space at the Georgia World Congress Center in anticipation of what could be the most important Medtrade in the event’s long history. For a complete list of exhibitors and/or additional information about the show, visit www.medtrade.com.