The Home Medical Equipment industry is constantly evolving, but one thing remains the same: the demand for the latest products and technology. At Medtrade Spring, thousands of qualified attendees will be there to buy the products and services that are right for their customers, and that will ensure the success of their business.
New for 2017 - In 2017, Medtrade Spring will be co-locating with the Environments for Aging Expo & Conference. Environments for Aging (EFA) is one of the newer additions to Emerald’s healthcare portfolio, and for 10 years has been a primary resource for architects and designers whose focus is creating functional and attractive living environments that meet the needs of our aging population. Attendees at EFA will learn about the latest innovations and best practices in senior friendly design for long-term and residential care settings.
As the overall continuum of care evolves, bringing these two top tier events together (FEB 26 - MAR 1) allows you to reach a wider audience of providers, clinical professions, and designers all focused on developing solutions in the field of personal healthcare.
It's the show of shows if you are in the DME industry.”
There are a lot more engaged people at Medtrade. If they come to the booth and they are interested, it’s not just a courtesy. They are there because there is a need.”
The Medtrade Audience Includes:
- Home Medical Equipment providers
- Specialty homecare providers
- Home health agencies
- Pharmacy-based and chain HME retailers
- In-Patient facilities
...all looking for the products and services offered by your company!
What can exhibiting at a Medtrade event do for you?
- Be a part of the largest home healthcare expositions in the US
- Help you generate numerous highly qualified leads in just two days
- Educate your target audience about the value of your products
- Market your company to targeted audiences with buying power
- Introduce and test new products and services
- Maximize your marketing dollars and ROI
- Reach your clients and prospects in new ways
- Partner with industry leaders
- Promote brand image and build public awareness
- Set yourself apart from your competitors
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers
- Network with your peers
- SELL your products!
Companies A-S, #
Group Sales Manager
Europe, Middle East, Africa
Asia (including but not limited to Taiwan, China, Japan, Singapore, Australia)
Formosa Cultural Corporation
François Coutret, Vice-President
Taiwan Office 886282273289
China Office 862165217118
Future Show Dates
Mandalay Bay Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV