registration service center
Have a question about attending Medtrade Spring?
If you have a question about registering for Medtrade Spring,
please call registration customer service at:
or email: MedtradeSpring@experient-inc.com
Terms and Conditions
- Medtrade Spring is a trade event.
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed on the show floor. Proof of age required.
- No cameras or video equipment allowed on show floor. Violators will be prosecuted.
- Cancellation requests for refunds must be received in writing by February 18, 2013 and will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation requests should be emailed to MedtradeSpring@experient-inc.com
- No refunds are available to persons who register after February 18, 2013.
- All refunds are issued after the last day of the show.
- No refunds will be made for Expo/Show Floor Only and/or for Special Events.
- An organization may substitute one person for another without penalty.
- No strollers or rolling carts larger than airline carry-on size are permitted on the show floor.
- Medtrade Non-Exhibiting Industry Supplier, Producer, or Manufacturer Policy (NONEX): Expo floor registration is open to industry professionals only. Manufacturers and certain distributors of HME equipment and suppliers who do not exhibit in the show will be charged $500 admission to the show floor or $699 to attend the expo and the conference (if registering in advance of show; onsite rates are higher). Badges will be limited to five (5) from any approved NONEX company. NONEX's can attend Medtrade for one (1) year to evaluate the event for future participation. Access to the show by NONEX's will be limited to executive level personnel only - no sales titles. Consistent with our current policy, approved or unapproved NONEX's will not be allowed under any circumstance to hold offsite events at show appointed hotel properties. Medtrade reserves the right to accept or reject registrations and to cancel any previously accepted reservations, at any time, at its sole discretion, without liability to the registrant or any other party. This long-standing policy was instituted to maintain the professional environment of the show, while protecting the interests of our attendees and exhibitors.
Exhibiting companies may bring up to ten employees per 100 square feet of exhibit space and invite unlimited qualified customers or prospects. If you are interested in exhibiting, please click here.
- FAQ - Find a list of frequently asked questions and answers here